SOESD / Special Education / Transition Network Facilitator Region V
Transition Network Facilitator Region V
The role of the Transition Network Facilitator is to support the Governorís Executive Order 15-01 to further improve Oregonís systems of designing and delivering employment services for students with disabilities. The TNF will work to support the collaborative efforts of Vocational Rehabilitation, and Local Education Agencies in Oregon in the implementation of the Workforce Innovate Opportunity Act and the provision of Pre-Employment Transition Services. PRE-ETS.
- Offer technical assistance to educators for students with disabilities who are of transition age.
- Develop strategies for successful team facilitation and planning.
- Continue to develop relationships with community partners such as Vocational Rehabilitation, Developmental Disabilities Service, County Mental Health, family advocacy programs, etc.
- Implement training and professional development for regional partners on policy and systems change.
- Provide support to districts in understanding Pre-Employment Transition Services (PRE-ETS).
- Provide Curriculum to check out and resources
Participating counties are Jackson, Josephine and Klamath.
Contact: Cindy Cameron
For further information, visit the Transition Community Network.