The USDA Child Care Food Program:
A federally funded program designed to promote quality nutrition in a licensed or registered childcare setting.
- Children need well-balanced meals in order to meet their daily energy needs and to help them build strong bodies and minds.
- Child Care Providers receive monthly cash reimbursements for meals served to the children in their child care program.
- Parents know their children receive nutritious meals at no additional cost to them, when their children are enrolled with a participating USDA provider.
What We Do For You
- Help with menu planning
- Cash reimbursements
- Technical assistance and in-home training
- Newsletter full of helpful hints, suggestions and tips on nutrition
This Program is Free!!